Events With The Edge run a number of high quality networking events for local businesses, both large and small, to network informally, to exchange ideas, increase contacts and build good local working relationships. These popular events allow business people to meet face-to-face in a relaxed environment. With the added attraction of excellent guest speakers who give a short talk on a wide range of topics, our networking events are not to be missed.
Our current regular networking events are: Bromsgrove Business Breakfast Club, North Worcestershire Business Breakfast Club, Business Ladies Networking Lunch, and the straight ofter work Pie, Pint and Prosecco.
If you are involved in local business and are interested in attending any or all of these networking events, please contact Laura Iceton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01384 374922 who will happily discuss any further details with you. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Events with the Edge also welcome sponsorship for meetings, for more details, please get in touch.
- Jamie Walker, GDPR Practitioner, Amros Group on 1 November, 2017 7:45 am
- FREE Evening Networking on 9 November, 2017 5:30 pm
- Mark Regan, Campanologist, Worcester Cathedral on 16 November, 2017 7:45 am
- Anja Potze, Anja Potza Fine Jewellery on 17 November, 2017 12:15 pm
- Thursfields Moonlight and Mistletoe Charity Ball on 1 December, 2017 7:00 pm
- Dorothy Wilson, Chair of the Board, Artrix Arts Centre on 6 December, 2017 7:45 am
- ★ Christmas Special ★ on 8 December, 2017 12:15 pm
- Malcolm Holmes, Acting Programme Director, West Midlands Rail on 14 December, 2017 7:45 am